Reading the signs: performance monitoring
TPAS Office Glasgow
We will examine and consider the Charter and the new SHR regulatory regime and how tenant and other service users, working with their landlord, can impact on services. We’ll explore:
• What is important to tenants?
• Performance – the new context
• Indicators describing outcomes?
• Presenting performance to help improve service
• Complaints – exploring the Scottish Public Sector Ombudsman’s model complaints handling procedures and how this can information and support performance monitoring