Become a Member of Scotland’s Tenant Participation Experts!
TPAS Scotland is the leading tenant and landlord organisation in Scotland. We have almost 40 years experience of working with tenant organisations, communities and landlords to improve tenant and resident involvement in housing.
We place a high emphasis on partnership working with member organisations and our breadth of experience and knowledge in Scottish housing is unique.
From our office base in Clydebank and our location in the heart of Inverness we will travel to any location in Scotland. TPAS prides itself on meeting the individual requirements of organisations. We work with communities across the whole of Scotland in both rural and urban settings and have expertise in delivering a wide range of services.
TPAS Scotland Services Include:
- Policy consultation
- Tenant participation audits
- Reviewing participation strategies
- TPAS accreditation
- Independent tenant advice
- Planning conferences and events
TPAS Scotland Membership Benefits:
- Regular newsletters
- Briefing notes on topical issues
- Briefing sessions
- Reduced rates for consultancy and bespoke training sessions
- Reduced rates for conferences
- Access to the members area of our website
- Informal advice from TPAS staff